- Adaptive quiz options are similar to regular quizzes. The only difference is the way question flow is contructed (see below).
Screenshot - Drag Question Operators
Screenshot - Assign a Question
Screenshot - Create question links or flow
- Clicking the "Questions" tab reveals the Adaptive Quiz Editor
- The left side pane are the Question Operators and the the right side is the questions Flowchart.
- Drag amd drop question operators into the Flowchart.
- Two types of question operators possible (1 Output and 2 Output)
- Click a question operator in the Flowchart to select. The click on the "Add/Change Question" button to assign a questioon to the selected operator.
- Click on a Question Operators outputs and another operators inputs to assign the question links/flow.
- You must assign the start quesiton by clicking the Start Question checkbox for one of the questions (Start question appears green and is set to the first operator).
- The quiz starts on the start operator or where student last left off.
- The quiz ends when there's no output link/flow.
- You can make loops and branches
- You can add random questions from the question assignment pop-up..