- General Settings for an Adaptive Quiz are similar to Quiz activity. The main difference is the way in which question flow is contructed (see below).
Screenshot - Drag Question Operators
Screenshot - Assign a Question
Screenshot - Create question links or flow
- Clicking the "Questions" tab reveals the Adaptive Quiz Editor
- The left side pane contains Question/Activity Operators and the the right side is the operator Flowchart.
- Drag and drop operators into the Flowchart.
- Select operators in the flowchart (click on them) to assign questions and other adaptive quiz flow sequences.
- Two types of question/activity operators are possible (1 Output and 2 Output)
- Click on a Question Operators outputs and another operators inputs to assign the question links/flow.
- You must assign the start quesiton by clicking the Start Question checkbox for one of the questions (Start question appears green and is set to the first operator).
- The quiz starts on the start operator or where student last left off.
- The quiz ends when there's no output link/flow.
- You can make loops and branches
- You can add random questions from the question assignment pop-up!