Settings and Questions (note these options apply to Adaptive Quizzes as well)
- An activities options and questions can be set on the Edit Activity page for that activity.
- Title which is displayed during the activity attempt.
- This text provides info about the activity and willl be shown on the Intro page for this activity.
- Activating this setting allows others to view and copy your activity from the activity bank.
- This setting overides the sharing setting of questions, so if you share an activity that has question which are set to not share, THEY QUESTIONS WILL STILL BE SHARED.
- Setting this option will close the activity to attempts after teh deadline has passed.
- Note: You can manually close an activity from the Dashboard.
- Setting this option will show the correct answers when the student reviews the activity after their attempt.
- Setting this option allows students to rate the difficulty of a question. The results are tabulated and available on the Activity Info page. The activity info page is available by clicking the icon associated with an activity.
- Sets a timer which will auto close the activity (Free Nav) or question (Sequential Nav)
- If in Free navigation the time limit is imposed on the entire attempt, while for Sequential mode the time limits the individual question attempts.
- This setting does not apply to Live mode realtime navigation.
Screenshot of Activity Edit page - Settings Tab
- Builds on Last allows students to revisit their previous attempts and make changes.
- With Allow Multiple Attempts students can attempt as many times until the max number of attempts is reached.
- You can set the Max number of attempts with the ticker box. A 0 indicates unlimited attempts.
- For multiple attempts you must also choose a grading method.
Screenshot of Activity Edit page - Questions Tab
- Clicking the "Questions" tab reveals the activity questions editor.
- The left side of the pane are the questions in the activity, the right side is a Question Bank browser.
- Drag questions from the Question Bank onto the pane on the left.
- Click the "Add Random Question" link to add a random question from a category.